Budgeting is truly Mom’s specialty. Besides the traditional roles imposed on mothers as the one who budgets the family finances, we also have the instincts and foresight with regard to what might happen in the future.
But how does Mom really stretch that budget? She doesn’t use complicated formulas or magic tricks, but simple creativity and common sense. If you take a peek into moms’ secrets to budgeting, you could learn a thing or two.
Role modeling is a good way to encourage a good attitude, especially when it comes to money.
Here are 5 Slick Tricks to Help You Budget Like a Mother;
1. She clearly knows where all the money goes.
Usually it goes to child care apart from the housing, health insurance, food and clothing. It’s unlikely for her to cut costs on her children.
2. She studies all options given to her in terms of child care.
Before she makes any decisions, she examines all aspects like safety, health and education.
3. To understand more, she talks to local child-care specialists and works out schedules with her employer for bonding time with kids.
4. For working moms, it’s double the effort.
She takes care of the house and the children and at the same time, she works outside the home. She incorporates practical creativity to rock both roles, and make it look easy.
5. Mom always shops with a list in her hand to keep track of her budget and expenses.
She makes sure she does overspend, because she’s got enough juggling to do as it is. She also has no time for checking out tempting stuff at the mall. When it comes to her own sense of style, Mom is;
• Wearing long lasting clothes rather than trendy ones.
• Stays elegant but simple through a combination of basic colors.
• Dry cleaning costs are ridiculous, so, she makes sure that she checks labels before buying.
• Tones down on accessories.
LIKE IT? PIN IT!